The Canadian stroke community recognizes The Congress Scientific Program as an important educational forum for Canadian stroke professionals. The program delivers high-quality science and education through plenary sessions, lively debates, clinical trial updates, poster and moderated poster presentations, simultaneous oral sessions, interactive workshops, public forums and more.
The learning objectives of the Canadian Stroke Congress are to:
- Provide a high quality scientific and educational experience for the delegates;
- Disseminate information derived from Canadian stroke research (basic, clinical, health services and population research);
- Stimulate collaborative clinical and research initiatives;
- Provide core learning opportunities for stroke professionals;
- Showcase and publicize the accomplishments of Canadian stroke researchers, thereby identifying the importance of ongoing support for stroke research in Canada, and
- Foster discussions and debates that lead to stroke care innovations.